[*NOTE: there is a great deal more all over town!]
1. The large-scale mural adjacent to Redbirds Stadium on Madison Avenue.
2. The mural consisting of a series of icons adjacent to Central Station in South Main.
3. A series of 'poetry panels' in South Main
4. The Tom Lee Memorial in Tom Lee Park
5-9. The Trolley Stops along Madison Avenue at Redbirds Stadium, Danny Thomas Blvd., Orleans, Dunlap, and Cleveland
10. Sculpture at Auction Street traffic circle
11-14. Art at the Cannon Center (inside and out)
15. Shade structure sculpture in Vance Park
16. A collection of multiple wall-hanging art works at the new University of Memphis Law School
17. A collection of multiple wall-hanging art works at City Hall
18. City Hall plaza equipment screen
19-20. Bike racks at Tennessee Street and Harbor Town
21. Interactive lighting design at Court Avenue pedestrian bridge
22-26. 'Curious Pictures' video art series
27-30. Temporary projects in various Downtown locations to mark our 10th Anniversary
New projects currently in progress:
31. Uptown Gateway sculpture
32. University Place sculpture
33. Chickasaw Heritage Park sculpture
34. Legends Park neighborhood identification emblems
35-36. Beale Street Landing paving and sculpture
37. Multiple works of art for the Direct Purchase Collection
38. Mural school projects
Additionally, we often work with the Center City Commission to develop grant proposals for their initiatives, and we routinely present to the Memphis Regional Design Center's educational workshops about the importance of public art in cultivating vibrant and dynamic urban spaces in Downtown and elsewhere.
We view Downtown as a vital and creative crucible for the culture of our city, and will continue our work towards coordinating public art projects in the area for as long as I am Executive Director.